It has been for a very long time since I have been dealing with all those things that are in the title.. I have tried so many things. I tried high profile athletics on national level. Tried body building with the latest and best nutritional supplements. Even tried Testosterone therapy. Tried fasting also… Tried so many types of diets.
My final conclusion is that I figured out that today’s people just do not understand their own body. I mean people eat all day long, people learn to stuff themselves from childhood non stop which is like running a car but never cleaning it. So no wonder the car breaks down quicker than the one that is cleaned regularly. Your question could be, so how do I clean my body?
This is not a hard question, after trying all those diets to stay healthy and low fat like a tiger, a horse, a dragon or a lion, I never found a way that was easy to follow. It always ended up with obsession so that either you eat 5 times a day a little bit and it just not natural or on the other end you do not eat for a day and then eat for a day (intermittent fasting). On the other hand, if you do not eat for prolonged times it is hard on your nervous system and you quickly get aggressive. So here goes the question again, how do I clean my body???
Ha-ha, it is easier than you would have thought. You do not need to clean your body, you just need to take care of it. How? Well, imagine, when you eat, it takes about 6-7 hours for the food to digest. What does this mean? It means that if you eat your last meal at 8 PM and wake up at 7 AM, your body stops digesting the food the latest around 2 AM and your body has 5 hours to clean itself, which is very little time for regeneration. Imagine if during sleep, all the time your body spends, is spent on regeneration instead of digesting! I mean it is a bio system, plus your body is really good at reserving and using up the fat when you are not eating, you will not even feel hungry or tired!
After trying so many things, I just came to the conclusion that the body if eats for 12 hours, it is best for it not to eat for another 12 hours, which would be good but based on the results of intermittent fasting whereas the animals tested lived about 50% longer on it, I decided I would try the following pattern:
- It is not about eating X amount of times a day, it is about eating for 8 hours a day, from 6 AM to 2 PM
- Eat anything, whatever you want, eat lots of fat, carbs, basically anything, no restriction!
- Do not eat between 2 PM and 6 AM, which yields 8 hours of eating every day and 16 hours of not eating, perfectly enough for regeneration
- Simple huh? The end is, the only thing you have to pay attention to is TIME which is easy
- Still if you have like a party or whatever, I mean there you can eat, no need to be so restrictive, that does not happen every day and some fiesta is good for the soul, so never leave anything out because of a diet
- Easy huh?
- You can eat yourself as full as you want, DAILY!
- Nothing to pay attention to, other than time
- You can eat and have fun, no need to leave out fiestas, since if you pay attention to the time and sometimes you do eat our of order, the regular check of time will keep you in balance
- Fat will be gone in 3-4 months
- You will feel healthier, stronger every day, more energy
- When you start, the first week might be hard, until your metabolism adjusts to use its own resources as well instead of just the digestive track
- You become healthier and you will live longer, which is proven by research